Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The House Album

Okay Friends, The album page is complete now. It take "A" while to finish it..as u know I am busy Mom..too occupied with lots of things...work work work..and do my duty as a MOMMIE too :).

Welcome to My House...


This is the Front Door, I paint it Red...since I love Red..it's outstanding. Isn't it ?


A view from the front yard...did I say Front Yard ?....YESS i have a front yard...dream come true :) ..I can plant Manggo tree in front of my house and many more



Our Porch and a Rattan chair, where I can sit relaxin and enjoying the view and sip a cup of coffee in the morning...NICE


My Favorite Sofa...Green color and Kogepan my brownie potatoe bread toy's is my Icon :)



Dining table...simple







This is our Bedroom..the sanctuary space...One side of wall in Grey color and other leave it in off white.




My Son's bed room is below ..in blue



And my daugther's room is my craft room...:)...


I have a ladder..at the back yard and paint it Red too...

and the Pantry..where I cook ( whenever I have time ) for my family


Small thing in our house


That's it...That our HOUSE...Home is where you story begin



Finish




















No comments: