Friday, July 2, 2010

To My Dad!

Hi Dad,

Today...

I still remember when you rubbed my hair while I was a little girl...pinched my nose and called me Sleepy Head.....and you carry me to the bed when i was fell as sleep in the sofa...

you took me to a doctor while I was sick with your old Vespa...and took me to the shop for buying the Girl Scout uniform which I cried out loud to have a new one..

and I remember you bought me the First Barry Manilow tape that I was crazy about...and I remember it was rain outside...:(

When my Mom didnot give me enough lunch money..then I run to you and you give me more..:)

All the memories and the lesson from you are live with me...on and on

For you in Heaven..I miss you so much and a lot lot more.. Thank you for making me like this Today.


=========================================
Life Lessons

You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.

Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.

Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The woman I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.

I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid
.

By Joanna Fuchs
=============================================================

1 comment:

colette said...

may he rest in peace