Friday, May 10, 2013

My Brother My Best Buds

 I supposed to update every layout that I made in here in my blog...but what can I say, I have two hands and one head and they all both busy like I wish there were 8 days in a week..hahahaa

The photo of my Daugther and my Son was taken during the holiday at Ujung Genteng, Sukabumi - last April 2013. I really like the photo that I shoot.

Oh so then  as a back ground I'm using prima masking and swipe a modelling paste on but it not too thick ..randomly, let it dry for a while 

 I stitch the photo after I layered the tag and I let the thread unfinished as I don't want a tidy finish on my layout. Umm.. I guess the paper is one of American Craft brand, from Dear Lizzy's
I do like wooden Icon and arrows die cut , Tags, and I like brads it give a cuteness touch in here
I made the rosette flower my self, add a small doily punch out and top it with pop up Star sticker.

I think the layout is very simple, Isn't it :P

No comments: