Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 6 - Week in The Life Project


May 13...is Holiday..time to have quality moment with my kid in the morning...
anyway, I am 2 days behind...too busy to upload this pics...but don't want to missed any moment..here we are



My hubby and son, sorting out the dvd collection


Noodle for breakfast..hmm yum yummm


Holiday means...do the homework for my son...Watering the garden




I have new rack..as a Wall of Fame and to house all my Favourite things




Pink Angel I bought at InaCraft, finally has a home





There they are...half of the cabinet..




in this is a Wall cabinet where also to house all the miniatures



This is not all..I still have 2 boxes waiting..



Then..Cloudy..Heavy Rain..Storm..Blasts..



I enjoyed the rain and eat this Fried Banana with cheese and choco...too good to be true






No comments: